Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Spam!!!! Plus a small update!

Hey, guys! Long time, no see, huh? I so apologize for going MIA yet again. The last few months have been quite tough on my family. We've had a couple of deaths in the family,some other health scares,two international trips,etc,etc,etc....The list goes on and on, but I don't want to get into all of that on here. It would take me a week to write! LOL! Plus you are here to see pretty polish. ;-) I have many,many polish pics. to catch up on now that I'm back. I've still been doing my nails and taking pics. the entire time I've been away. Here it is, Halloween day and I haven't posted one singe Halloween mani. So, I'm going to show all of them to you today! :-) Well, all but today's actual mani. as I have yet to do it yet. I'll show you that one tomorrow. Since I'm really busy today, and have so many to post, I'm just going to post the pics. without info. I will go back and post info. etc tomorrow. If you want to know anything about any of the following polishes, feel free to ask, and I'll let you know what you need to know. ;-) In no particular order here they are... Trelly Polish-Trick or Trelly TrellyTrick or Trelly OPI-Hi, Pumpkin! OPI Hi, Pumpkin! Pahlish-Still Alive Pahlish Still Alive Blue Cross-Purple Creme Pumpkin Blue Cross Pumpkin Purple Creme Candy Lacquer-Bad Moon Candy Lacquer Bad Moon Blue Cross-Black Creme Pumpkin Blue Cross Pumpkin Black Creme Black Cat Lacquer-Everyday is Halloween Black Cat Lacquer Everyday is Halloween Darling Diva-Slutty Pumpkin Darling Diva Slutty Pumpkin Smitten Polish-Ermahgerd Candy Corms Smitten Polish Ermahgerd Candy Corms Silly Lilly-Halloween Bash Silly Lilly Halloween Bash Orly-Right Amount of Evil Orly Right Amount of Evil Orly-Monster Mash Orly Monster Mash Blue Cross-Black/Silver Pumpkin Glitter Blue Cross Pumpkin Glitter Icing-Fake Baked Icing Fake Baked China Glaze-Immortal China Glaze Immortal Do you have big plans for Halloween, tonight? We're just going to stay home, and pass out candy. We usually have around 500 kids or so come by, so it lasts quite awhile. Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a fun, safe time! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!! Ha20 Ha16 Halloween

4 comments:

  1. Wow,so glad to see you post again! Sorry to hear about the losses in the family.

    I love all these Indie lacquers,especially,Silly Lilly Halloween Bash.Does that one really have a purple base? I love purple!

    Best wishes to you,Ali :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome awesome hallo spam!! so sorry to hear things have been so rough; hope they look up from here! we'll enjoy your posts when you can make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! I think my favorite is the Trelly polish. I hope things stop being so crazy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete